torsdag 31. januar 2008

Wohoo! Finally some journal pages.

The first page of my artjournal made on the inside of the cover. Once again, please excuse my terrible camera skill.
The colours aren't as bright and beautiful as they appear in real life.

Art journal inside cover 2

Art journal inside cover 3

Showing the detail of my favorite part, the green border next to the house. ^_^
Art journal inside cover detail left side

And there are a few pics from my Japan journal.
I had some lovely handmade paper I bought in Japan. I cut it in small squares and glued them on the front.
Art journal Cover

"First" journal page. There is a few before this one, but they are mostly lists of Kanji and how to count in Japanese. ^_^ On this page I remember what my first trip to Tokyo was like.
Art journal page

Back cover. Incomplete. Girl is not by me. She is cut out from a Japanese ad.
Art journal back cover

Japan journal back cover detail

Art journal  back cover detail 2

3 kommentarer:

Kara Chipoletti Jones of GriefAndCreativity dot com sa...

Oh, the faces are wonderful!!
Thanks for posting this to share with us...miracles!
k-

The little witch sa...

Thank you for your kind comment. I love drawing faces. Will post more soon. :)

iHanna sa...

Beautiful pages, and I totally love the cover for your notebook!!! Looks very professional and cool.