torsdag 24. januar 2008

I have been thinking about applying for art school, yet I fear I'm not productive enough to fit in there. I wish I painted and drew much more then I do, but I am still to unsecure about my art and my abilities. Also I seem to have a hard time sticking to one idea at a time. There is no red thread to follow thru any of my art. My Bf thinks I should paint a bunch of paintings and then put them on display somewhere. He says that you can not wait for inspiration, you just have to sit down and paint and it will come to you. There is some truth in that i guess, but it is also true that I hate what I paint when I don't feel like it. There is no heart and  soul in a picture thats been forced in my opinion.  Blah. I'll stick with art journalling for now, and maybe I'll start on a canvas piece next week.  
Of to finish of some journal pages. :)

Ingen kommentarer: