mandag 21. januar 2008

Art journalling

This blogg will be my art blogg. Paintings, art journal pages, drawings and more will be posted here. For ramblings about my life in general, go to thelittlewitch.insanejournal.com .

I am really into art journalling lately. It's so much fun and a great way to get over my artistic block.  I couldn't seem to get anything down on paper for a while. Also, with art journalling, I find that I try much more new things, new medias and new techniques. I play around with colour alot more then I used to. Before I seemed to almost be afraid of anything that wasn't just plain black and white. Now I've invested in lots of acrylic paint and colourful paper stacks to tear up and glue all  
over my journal.  Today I also bought a beautiful set of 24 oil pastels. Really good quality pastels 
that are easy to smudge as much as I want. :) 

I'm hoping to have my first art posts up sometimes during this week.  I'm working on a couple of art journal pages that should be finished by the weekend. If I don't get to distracted by my new oil pastels that is. ^^
 

Ingen kommentarer: