onsdag 23. januar 2008

Art on its way

I got one page in my Life Book (another name for my art journal. Suziblus idea. :)) mostly finished today and two more are well on their way. I will try to post pics tomorrow. I seem to want to do nothing but art these days. Its like my mind is in creative overdrive. I can't stop thinking about drawing and painting and what to do next. It's quite frustrating really cause I never seem to be able to finish one project before I start the next. There is just so much I want to get down on paper and it's like I'm afraid I'll forget all the ideas I have so I need to do them right away. But it's fun also. I haven't been this crafty in years. I credit a lot of this new inspiration to Suziblu. It was her videos that got me started again. Thank you ever so much Suzi!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Looking forward to see the pictures tomorrow. :)