fredag 8. februar 2008

Moleskine pages

I've completed my first pages in my moleskine. I am absolutely in love with that journal. Here are three finished and one not so finished pages.

moleskin

moleskin

This was so much fun to do!
moleskin

moleskin

The Japan page isn't finished yet as you probably can tell, but I think it will turn out great in the end. ^_^
moleskin

On another note, the One world -One heart event is going strong. So far I have visited so many amazing blogs and entered some incredeble giveaways. But the best part is to meet so many new people. My favorite list is packed with links to the blogs of such wonderful creative people. I will defently enter next year also. ^_^
Thank you all for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway. Blessings.

3 kommentarer:

Sama sa...

Really cool pages!

forcryeye sa...

I LOVE your journal pages. The swirl design you created is fantastic, it would make beautiful fabric, or a nice tattoo on my arm!!! Where in Norway are you? My Dad's Mom came from Norway, and my best friend is from Denmark.

The little witch sa...

Hello. Nice to meet you. ^_^I live in Bergen, but is originally from Stavanger. Where in Norway did your grandmother come from? Thank you for your comments on my pages. I really appriciate it. I saw your blog and added it to my favorites. I'll keep an eye on it. I read about the SusanG.KomenFor The Cure that you're apart of. I think it's fantastic. My mother is currently batteling cancer these days, so things like that has much meaning to me.