søndag 10. februar 2008

Berlin

My boyfriend got a three month stay in Berlin through Artist in Resindence. He will be there to work on some of his VJ project. The stay include free apartment and Studio for the enetire three months, pluss a small scholarship. I will be going with him the first week, then I'll visit once in a while and offcourse he'll come home now and again. We'll be going to Berlin for the first time in March. I was wondering if anyone reading this blog has been there? I wondered if anyone had any recommnedations on what to visit, especially art vise. Museums, big art shop, special architecture stuff like that. All I have been told so far is to visit kreuzberg and that they have vintage shops there. ^_^ I think it will be a great trip no matter what I do though. I love visitng new places.

I am currently saving up for another Japan trip. I hope to go to Tokyo again sometime soon, but I fear it'll take a will to save up. Bills to pay you know.
While on the subject of Japan; my dear friend Cecilie is currently on a one month backpacking trip through Japan and I asked her to do me the big favor of keeping an eye out for my dream journal/notebook/sketchbook called the Travelere's Notebook. It's only available in Japan and Thailand and I have been dreaming of it for a while now. Today I read in her blog that she got it and was sending it to Bergen soon. ^____^ I am beyond thrilled right now. Pics will be posted once I get it, but you can see more of it here.

3 kommentarer:

Sama sa...

Both sounds great! I can't help you out with Berlin, don't think I've been there, and if I have it was before my memory started recorded...
I had never heard about that notebook, but it sure looks cool.

Stacy Alexander sa...

How exciting that you will be going to Berlin! I have been there, but it was many years ago. Great art scene. Great music scene. I hope you have a great time!

Stacy Alexander

forcryeye sa...

How cool that you get to go to Berlin! I have never been, but am sure you will find many exciting places to visit!!! I hope you are having a wonderful day!!!!