lørdag 15. mars 2008

We now return to our regular updating schedule

It's been to long since I updated. Life kind of got in the way for a while, but now I am back and with easter coming, I will have more time for art and art updates. I've just spent a week in Berlin and it was lovely. There was art to behold everywhere. Art shops, street art, gallery and design exhibits on every corner. I loved it. What I also like about Berlin is that it has many vegetarien resturants. In Norway it is hard to find even one.:( My BF is still in Berlin, doing his video projects. He has started a blog about it should you be interested: http://apelonius.vox.com/ However, he is not used to blogging and his internet connection is rather unstable, so don't expect everyday updates. ^^

I've uploaded some Berlin street art pictures at my flickr account.

Berlin 06.03.2008 008

Ingen kommentarer: